SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceBY YOUR SIDE - Autism Therapy Services
The BY YOUR SIDE Office Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent parent experience to all prospective and current families by ensuring accuracy and efficiency for all communication and documentation from parents and clinical staff. The Office Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for all day to day center maintenance related needs.
The Office Coordinator operates in a professional and clinical environment. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a full-time position and hours of work and days vary based on the needs of clients/business. Occasional evenings, weekend work, and on-call shifts may be required as needed.Responsibilities
- Greet all families, clients and visitors in a professional environment and direct them to the appropriate location or person as needed
- Liaison for any parents or staff communication.
- Parent collaboration regarding attendance, vacations, and changes in availability, while staying in line with policies set in place per parent agreement.
- Primary contact for all incoming calls and prospective families .
- Responsible for supporting the Scheduling Manager as needed with entering and auditing schedules to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate all intakes with direction from Sr Manager – Operations.
- Setting up and maintain all client files to remain in compliance through regular audits.
- Data entry for basic accounting transactions and client demographics.
- Oversee all day to day center maintenance which includes but not limited to opening/closing, restocking office and clinical supplies, and ensuring a healthy and safe environment for all.
- Support clinical team on therapy floor as needed.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Two (2) – Three (3) years of experience in customer services.
- Related scheduling required. Experience in the autism industry or health care setting is preferred.
- High interest in working with children on the autism spectrum.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedule as weekend coverage and on-call hours may be expected
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, execute on deadlines and produce high-quality deliverables with attention to details.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel as needed.
- Strong verbal, written communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
Additional InformationCompetitive Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for company growth