Title: Engineer II Location: Round Lake, IL Length: 12 month contract Responsibilities
- Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which form part of larger projects.
- Solves routine design and engineering tasks with minor assistance.
- Assists in the preparation of and participates in technical reviews; Responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- Contributes to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
- Employs appropriate techniques and methods to successfully conduct specific assignments within negotiated deadlines after receiving general instruction.
- Develops knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance.
Documents development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results.
Acts independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestions on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
Demonstrates working knowledge of basic technical theories and principles within area of expertise for routine tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with different stakeholders, also with teams based in different locations
- Multitasking and work under pressure
- Knowhow of Minitab (or other statistical tools), CAD, Ms Project
- Knowhow of ISO/ASTM standards regarding medical devices (e.g. ISO80369, ISO 8536 )
- University Degree in Engineering subjects
- 2-3 yrs experience in R&D within Medical Device Industry