SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceBeacon Hill Technologies
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
- Strong command of the English language and effective communication skills with employees at any level in the organization, including executives, are a must
- Proven ability to adapt communication style for a variety of modes as well as for multicultural audiences.
- Ability to adapt communication style, techniques or methods to meet user needs, observe and interpret behavioral queues, listen with empathy to understand users' frame of reference, coach and provide feedback.
- Skilled in industry standard ISO communications guidelines for Internal Communications
- Degree in communications or journalism
- Development and execution of communications for Infrastructure Integration technology deployments to the business.
- Collaboration with IAI Change Management Team on various projects to ensure timely delivery of communications to support business needs.
- Contribute to existing IAI Change Management team meetings aiding in development of presentation content and action item follow up.
- Ability to write and edits engaging and visually appealing communications in support of related projects and targeted business colleagues as part of Integration projects/programs (i.e.: project communications, success stories/wins, executive summaries, blog posts, presentations).
- Utilizes standard corporate communication templates and processes for deploying communications.
- Ensures all IAI Integration change management communication deliverables are in alignment with Abbvie Branding guidelines; formats/packages and organizes assets prior to delivery.
- Works with IAI Change Management Associate Director to identify and pursue related initiatives that will improve internal communications, promote employee engagement, and support/promote company culture and shared values. Typically reports to a manager.