SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceBeacon Hill Technologies
- 8+ years of senior business system analyst or project manager experience.
- Experience with using Clarity PPM, MS Project, and Excel.
- Familiarity with Organization Change Management experience/knowledge.
- Position will reside within the Innovation, Architecture, and Infrastructure team.
- Business Systems Analyst will report to the End User Computing (EUC) and Collaboration Transition Program Manager, running day to day migration planning and coordination activities of the program. Program deals with the Integration.
- Responsible for leading weekly status and ad-hoc project-related meetings, e.g. migration planning etc.
- Create and maintain a master schedule of migrations:
- Responsible for moves\adds\changes of wave schedule for entire migration schedule.
- Work with international counterparts to align on schedules.
- Send and receive communications for the whole of the migration schedule.
- Responsible for coordinating meetings with other cross-functional groups.
- Assist Program Manager and Project Managers with documenting project risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions, and constraints.
- Escalate any issues and/or roadblocks to the Program Manager and Project Sponsor.
- Strong management skillset, including proven ability to lead and drive project success.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills given the high degrees of strategic impact, change, project complexity, and potential senior executive interactions.
Senior Business Systems Analyst (KRONOS)