SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Hello, I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a 24+ months contract as Master Data Analyst III located in North Chicago, IL with a major medical device company. I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit. I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon. Job Title: Master Data Analyst III Location: North Chicago, IL Duration: 24+ Months (possibly extension) Job Descriptions:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Process Management, or related field OR Professional Equivalence.
- Proficient in requirement gathering , SAP implementation, data migration, SAP configuration and the master data attributes that drive SAP business processes.
- Hands-on experience in AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Fiscal Requirements, Financial Analysis.
- Hands-on experience with SAP S/4 HANA is a must.
- 5+ years of hands on SAP FI-CO experience.
- Strong business acumen, strong accounting knowledge and management consulting experience; good proficiency in Excel.
- Proficient in project automation to scale process to different waves Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to be resourceful and responsive in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of customer satisfaction and confidence.
- Ability to translate user and/or systems requirements into functional/technical specifications.
- Ability to work within a group and/or individually accountability and responsibility for their own project.
- Exceptional English written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deliver basic SAP training to end-users.
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and assess how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Ability to understand todays decisions and their future impact on the organization (vision)
- Ability to work cross functionally (RTR, PTP, OTC, Supply Chain)