Salary$35 - $36 per hour
Project Manager I Location: North Chicago, ILContract Length: 12+ monthsBenefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vison, 401KW2 Employment Opportunities - Unable to offer sponsorship - Must reside in the United StatesPrimary Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple large projects or small portfolio of medium projects using Project Management Body of Knowledge best practices.
- Lead the team through the translation of management and customer needs into project goals, define schedules, milestones, cost, and resource requirements with management support.
- Coordinate input from multiple areas on related projects, negotiate project outcomes and deliverables to meet the conflicting demands of time, money, and deadlines.
- Implement process improvements to accelerate current and future project progress.
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree, Project Management Professional (PMP) or Lean Six Sigma (LSS) certification considered a plus.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting IVDs and Biologics.
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience (or equivalent) with at least 1 years' experience leading projects involving the application of general business principles.
- Technical, manufacturing, quality, or supply chain experience in a health care/medical company considered a plus.