Tanzu/PCF DevOps Engineer in Normal, ILIllinois, Normal, 61761 Normal USA
- Tanzu Application Service (TAS) / PCF Consultant Normal , IL (Onsite from Jan 2nd Week) Duration: 12 months Skills: Tanzu TAS/TKG, DevOps, Virtualization, Docker/Containerization, vSphere Administration, Core Networking Concepts, Shell scripts, Concourse or any other CI/CD, ITSM tools, Observability/APM tools, Any public cloud experience (AWS/Azure)
- Good Transition and Transformation experience in Cloud Foundry technologies. Atleast 1-3 major transition experience would be preferred.
- Knowledge about the transition phases including Due diligence, Knowledge gathering and transfer, Hypercare support, Operations stabilization, etc.
- Experience in build, implement, and provide operations support for enterprise and public/private PaaS solutions primarily in Tanzu platforms (TAS/TKG).
- Tanzu platform maintenance and management for various TAS Foundations
- DevOps style engineers who can understand the VMWare architecture and support it.
- Technical expertise in cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technologies like Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, TAS, TKG, vSphere, etc.
- Experience in implementing PaaS solutions in Tanzu TAS and Kubernetes
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Knowledge on Unix and Bosh CLI.
- Familiarity with Tanzu Mission Control and Tanzu Observability with Wavefront.
- Hands-on experience with implementing solutions comprised of one or more of the following from each: Jenkins, QuickBuild, Bamboo (Continuous Delivery process and tools) Git, Bitbucket, SVN, Perforce, etc. including migrations from one to another (source code repositories)
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (REST APIs, micro-services, etc.) and API implementation.
- Knowledge on Networking and Avi Load balancer (NSX-A).
- Experience with on-premises infrastructure as well as public and hybrid cloud methodologies.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and writing skills required.
- Ability to work with both Client and Internal teams using a collaborative demeanour.
- Experience with automation frameworks and tools like Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Good knowledge of Scripting technologies and tools like Python, Shell scripts etc.
- Tanzu Platform Operator certification will be preferred