SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceThird Party Pet
Inside Sales / Registration Representative (REMOTE)Illinois, Naperville, 60540 Naperville USA
Third Party Pet is looking for high energy, enthusiastic sales professionals who thrive in a fast-pace team environment while working from home. In this unique career opportunity, you will be responsible for providing remarkable services to our clients by providing them world class customer services as well as guiding them to solutions that fit their needs. A successful candidate will be confident in controlling conversations and understand the importance of value and urgency when speaking to customers.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Minimum one-year related customer service/sales experience and/or training preferred
- Analytical and intuitive; capable of following logic and then making the instinctive leap to a solution; problem solving, and critical thinking skills are essential
- Proficiently utilize Microsoft Office, Gsuite and internet search engines
- Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees of the organization
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
- Ability to problem solve and use available software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a remote location
- Internet connection speed: 50 Mbps+
- Internet connection type: Cable or Fiber
- Wired, not wireless, connection available
Representatives need to have a dedicated workspace as the home office (preferably a separate room) and are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition, free from hazards and other dangers to people and equipment.
Third Party Pet® reserves the right to inspect employee’s remote workspaces to ensure business requirements are met. It is essential that representatives agree and understand that such inspections are necessary to ensure continuity of Third Party Pet’s® business and excellent standards of customer service.
Additional InformationTeam Environment
Representatives will be members of a larger remote team, with support from managers. There will be additional resources available, team leads and online tools. This is a structured environment and representatives will be provided a schedule they must adhere to daily.Provided by Third Party Pet
- Educationand Support: Initial on-boarding and supplemental sales and communication training provided by our EducationDevelopment Team, and continual on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success.
- Company Details: Learn about our core customer products and services provided through our exclusive partnerships.
- Daily Leads: Refreshed warm leads provided daily from our exclusive partnerships
- Brand Awareness and Marketing: Outbound marketing campaigns and web content to inform and market to clients on products that are available.
- GREAT PERKS & BENEFITS: Unlimited earning potential, medical/dental/vision/disability benefits, PTO, 401-K Match program, and a forward-thinking culturethat allows you to have fun and be successful!
Call Center Inside Sales / Registration Representative (REMOTE)
Home Remodeling Sales Representative