SalaryUSD $20 - $30 per hour 20 - 30 per hour
Validation Scientist In this Validation Scientist position, you will be responsible for the validation, implementation, and periodic review of quality control's laboratory instruments and critical equipment, to meet established and expected quality, regulatory and customer requirements. Are you interested? Please contact Alex Hettinger at with an updated resume. Are you interested? The ideal Validation Scientist candidate will possess the following experience:
- Perform periodic reviews for analytical instrumentation, computerized systems, environmental monitoring systems for the Quality Control Laboratories.
- Generate instrument qualification protocol documents; schedule and execute equipment qualification per standard operation procedures.
- Schedule and execute equipment requalification per standard operation procedures
- Generate change requests (ECR's) for validation-related protocols and instrument changes/upgrades.
- Coordinate validation testing. Assemble final reports and circulate for approval.
- Generate and/or revise operational, calibration/PM, administration SOPs, and route for review and an approval in Documentum.
- Provide validation support for environmental monitoring system.