VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Technical Writer Lisle, IL Contract or Fulltime Job Description:
- 6+ years of experience in Technical Writing.
- Expertise in Arbor text Authoring tool
- Experience in understanding vehicle system requirements.
- Should be able to validate engineering documents, do impact analysis, and incorporate the necessary corresponding change in the Manuals based on the change drivers.
- Familiar with various technical publication standards like Microsoft Writing Style Guide, DITA, and Wind-Chill for publications.
- Hands on experience in various CAD tools like Creo / Unigraphics preferred
- Knowledge of Fault code analysis preferred
- Should be able to work closely with the product designers and Subject Matter Experts, product managers & testers to verify technical content, accuracy and scope.
- Should be able to develop product content for Web-based publications; coordinated with baselining and release of documentation.
- Exposure in Automotive Domain preferred
- Development of appropriate documentation to support technical publication manuals
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electrical/Electronics
- Strong communication skills.