- Under operations umbrella of Core Diagnostics.
- We are mostly on market support we do design and development for new parts of whatever mergers or acquisitions that we do or organic R&D that we do around systems currently have in market
- Team supports all molding bottles, accessories, packaging for al biologist that go into those containers. Those containers used on systems itself to diagnose patients. Anything from capacity expansion - building new tooling, automation machines, molds and assembles. Responsible for OEE on them (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
- Requires technical competency and understanding from an engineering POV.
- Not much in the molding space.
- Group is molding packaging and automation for med dev.
Packaging, automation experience.
- 5-10 year exp range, packaging engineering experience.
- Microsoft Project experience. We use that a lot
- Experience managing risks
- Strong communication skills
- One of the gaps I'm having with the current contractor is you find a risk, see what the delay is, submit elevation and give a template
- Are you managing timing correctly, what are the gaps, the risks coming up and communicate that upwards. That's my current pain point is getting elevations out and communicated approved.
- Saavy with supplier relationships
- Look at design requirements, assess the impact of that change and what do we have to do to do design verification work, technical rationale (person will not be responsible for this) but have an understanding of what we need to do in that area
- Software/Systems Exp: Microsoft Project, Excel, Powerpoint
- Successful project experience: understanding timing, scope and risk
- Packaging experience: technical competency, implementing changes like what we are trying to achieve here.
- Automation experience: longer term 2-3 year projects that need support
Med device is preferred. Open to other industries, person in role now is from Automotive
Our change control process is slow.
We have a regimented evaluation process of change. we have all of these inputs.