Salary$55000.00 - $55000.00 per annum
- Design and detailing projects using Inventor and in house programs.
- Follow up on submittals.
- Coordinate designs with architectural and structural drawings.
- Study specifications, determine optimal product for requirements and properly apply this knowledge to the design.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with internal departments.
- Work within a team environment of management, sales, and manufacturing.
- Provide fair, friendly and consistent customer service.
- Skilled in AutoCAD
- Proficient with Inventor and ability to read architectural and structural drawings a plus
- 2 to 5 years' experience as a detailer in the architectural products, structural steel, curtain wall, metal panel, glazed structures, ornamental steel or building envelopes industry
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to read and understand both architectural and structural drawings
- Must be able to work under time constraints
- Good 3D and math skills (Trigonometry)
- Well organized and flexible to schedule
- Basic understanding of field installation principles preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - a real team player
- Independent and entrepreneurial attitude - will need little direction from managers to accomplish objectives
- Strong multi tasking capabilities - adapt at deploying multiple resources and optimizing performance
- A practical and resourceful problem-solving capability
Senior Software Engineer, C# / WPF