- Start up and installation of industrial printing systems which include thermal ink jet printers, small and large character printers, laser printers, and labeling equipment.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment at customer sites.
- Provide customer training on the use and maintenance of equipment during installations and as requested by customers.
- Perform trials/demos with equipment at customer sites.
- Document service calls and installations when completed by filling out service reports.
- Provide technical support to customers by phone, email or on-site visits.
- Follow up on installations and trials/demos.
- Occasional preparation of trade shows/exhibitions.
- Report daily to the service manager on the progress or status of demos, trials, installations
- and service calls.
- Work with Sales, Service and Management to grow business.
Field Service Engineer 1