SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
SourceUnited Software Group
Hi, Hope you are doing well. This is Siva From United Software Group. I have job opportunities for Talend Architect / Lead. Please check the JD below and revert back with your updated resume. Job Title Talend Architect / Lead Work Location (State, City and Zip) Deerfield IL Duration of assignment (in Months) 12 months Relevant Experience (in Yrs) 10+ Technical/Functional Skills Talend, Oracle, Big data, knowledge of ETL/ELT, MDM, DWH and BI Methodologies, Database Knowledge. Experience Required 10+ Roles & Responsibilities
- 10+ years in Talend ETL tool Design and develop ETL solutions for bulk data movement between data source and targets using Talend as the platform
- Strong experience in Data Architecture, data migration, and data modeling.
- Design and develop data source and target mappings, sessions, workflows C and ETL scripts
- Design and develop ETL framework around the solutions, which would include defining and baselining standards, checklists, and processes, and building of the peripheral services around the ETL tool, e.g. FTP, Archival, purging, etc.
- Prepares unit test for all code written and reviewing for others
- Has exposure to release and build process and providing production support
- Talend In Cloud Experience is a Plus
- Experience in Talend Version Upgrades is a Plus
- Strong experience in performance tuning of ETL processes using Talend
- Expertise in architecting, designing and delivering complex, large-volume data warehouse applications.
- Experience in using Talend for pushing data to Big Data technology.
- Strong experience in advanced SQL programming
- Aspects of the SDLC process requirement analysis, time estimates, functional specification, design, development, testing, packaging, and support/maintenance.
- Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High Volume Data Loads.
- Extensive experience in the project life cycle phases like Analysis of User Requirements, Technical Design Document, Coding & Unit Testing, Implementation, and Support.
- Mentored, coached, cross-trained junior developers by providing domain knowledge, design advice.
- Proven ability in defining goals, coordinating teams and achieving results.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills