SourceVolt Services Group
NDT TechnicianIllinois, Decatur, 62523 Decatur USA
- Work as part of a team that provides visual weld and Ultrasonic inspections to the steel fabrications assembly group.
- Individual is responsible for tracking and entering inspection results in electronic databases.
- Magnetic particle (wet/dry), liquid penetrant, visual weld inspection and other non-destructive inspection methods are occasionally required.
- The technician would be based in the production factory building.
- Individuals must have a HS diploma or GED; an Associate degree or technical certification is highly preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience with ultrasonic inspection of welded structures preferred.
- Previous experience with porosity, fusion, depth, and crack characterization.
- Good communication, teamwork skills, and the ability to support a high velocity manufacturing environment are critical.
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
- Exposure to metallurgy or material science concepts and ISO 9001/17025
- Quality control
- Manufacturing or machining experience.