SourceVolt Services Group
Volt DTS division has an immediate openings for an Analyst working onsite at our customer located in Decatur, IL. This position is responsible for organizing, collecting and entering data to create reports in support of the Ultrasonic NDT team. Creating reports with pivot tables. In addition, this position will be responsible for creating and maintaining quality reports; answering customer requests, general office support, and assist with communications between customer leadership and the DTS Team Leads.Required Skills:
- Must possess strong computer skills; must be proficient in using Microsoft office products, specifically looking for experience creating report throug Pivot Tables.
- Must possess good organizational and planning skills; must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player and be able to work with technicians and team leads.
- Must have high level of initiative and acountability for actions.
- Prefer experience with Power BI, no required.
- Prefer local canidates, candidates must be able to relocat to Decatur at their own expense.