SalaryUSD $80,000 - $110,000 per year 80000 - 110000 per year
- A passion for agile development practices, open source values, and beautiful code.
- A thirst for the next big thing and are a self-proclaimed problem-solving ninja.
- A desire for continual learning and professional growth.
- A passion for pair-programming and an interest in working as part of a cross-functional team.
- An ability to communicate effectively with people that have varying levels of experience with IT or web application development.
- An active participant in relevant communities and support networks.
- Proficient to expert in object-oriented programming like PHP, Java, etc.
- Expert in CSS and HTML
- Proficient to expert in MySQL, MSSQL, or NoSQL
- Proficient to expert in responsive web development.
- Competent at asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Competent FE build tools and CSS preprocessors (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt, SASS, LESS, etc).
- Nice to have - familiarity with usability / accessibility standards
- Nice to have - at working with version control workflows (Git, SVN, etc).
- Building custom, often innovative sites, applications, and services for web and mobile in accordance with established success criteria.
- Providing support for, and maintain existing client applications and websites.
- Creating high quality, well designed, efficient and testable code in accordance with current industry standards and company best practice guidelines.
- Upholding company established code testing, review, and QA procedures and best practices.
- Gathering specifications and product requirements with the support of a PM/Product Owner.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive product documentation for client deliverables.
- Contributing to estimation, technology considerations, architecture and product planning exercises for client deliverables.
- Monitoring website performance with special focus on site usability - identify ways to resolve inefficiencies and optimize application for speed and scalability.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as requested.
- Direct experience building complex and highly interactive sites or applications.
- Direct experience building decoupled applications.
- Direct experience working with APIs.
- Available to work during our regular business hours (9AM - 5:30PM).
- Available to work remotely until at least the third quarter of 2021.
- Able to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Able to establish and be held accountable for reasonable delivery expectations.
- Able to manage time effectively, provide reasonable estimates, and identify opportunities to maximize efficiency.