SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.comSecureTrust, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a highly talented and motivated Senior Software Engineer with established professional experience to join Trustwave's Product Engineering team.Responsibilities:
- Work in small, agile teams to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Collaborate with Product Management to and identify, prioritize and document detailed product requirements
- Design, develop and document application and framework code in Java, DART and other object-oriented programming languages
- Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts
- Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
- Familiarity with Agile/iterative development methodologies (XP, SCRUM, etc.).
- Strong object-oriented design and Java programming skills, including experience with leading open source frameworks, Spring and/or Hibernate and JUnit
- Familiarity with C/C or other object-oriented languages (e.g. Groovy, Python, Ruby) is also desirable
- Solid relational DBMS skills using MySQL, PostgreSQL or other DBMS products. Working experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Kafka, MapReduce, MongoDB, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Real-world experience building very large scale, high availability applications
- Experience developing web services using REST, SOAP, orXML-RPC, approaches.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process
- Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices in the U.S. may be required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
- Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required
Senior Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails