SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceAtlantic Broadband - Atlantic Broadband
Our culture lifts you up-there is no ego in the way. Our common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to always be evolving, dynamic, and ambitious. We believe in the power of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us unique on the market: agile, dedicated, problem solvers.Time Type: Regular Job Description : Job Title: Data Voice Specialist Department: Advanced Services GroupReports to: Manager/Supervisor of Technical Support OperationsEEO Classification: TechniciansFLSA Status: Salaried/Non-ExemptSummary: Under general supervision provides technical support for hardware and software to our residential and business customers.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical support to our customers in the use of telecommunication equipment (home networking routers, Data modems, and MTAs) & assure adequate connectivity to the network (voice and data).
- Ability to consistently remain within the ASG department's guidelines for Call Monitoring, Trouble call fee accuracy, and SRO (Special Request Order) percentages.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Apple Macintosh Operating Systems, some computer hardware knowledge, hardware driver knowledge, basic understanding of network topology\terminology, email troubleshooting (web and client based) troubleshooting tools (ping, traceroute, nslookup,) and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to troubleshoot email issues such as lists, password resets, and SMPT-POP settings
- Ability to troubleshoot LAN connectivity issues. Examples: The most common type of local area network is an Ethernet or wireless LAN. The smallest home LAN can have two computers; a large WAN can accommodate many thousands of computers.
- Ability to troubleshoot dial up & DSL Internet connectivity. Examples: no dial tone, modem not responding, invalid login, no sync no surf, and DSL modem configuration
- Being inclusive is simply welcoming you to be yourself!
- Being inclusive also means fostering a climate of trust and respect, and encouraging diversity and equity for every candidate wanting to be part of the Cogeco team.
- Being inclusive allows us to reduce barriers in the workplace and to take actions to enable accessibility for all!
- Being inclusive is more than a word, it's our commitment to you!