SalaryUSD -USD -USD
SourceSunquest Information Systems Inc
Senior Enterprise Account Executive - Public Sector SofIllinois, Chicago, 60601 Chicago USA
This job can be located remotely anywhere. The territory is however the West Coast.Senior Account Executive, identifies and closes sales for the Sunquest Group of solutions within a define target list of prospects. As the individual who represents Sunquest to these prospective accounts and drives business order intake, this person should be a self-starting closer who can craft, manage and execute on a large pipeline of new prospective business within a short period of time. This position is singularly passionate about creating strategic solutions that solve both complex issues and the opportunities for healthcare clients. We are looking for Healthcare IT professionals who are aggressive standout colleagues with the ability to build C-suite relationships and thrive on closing large complex opportunities.Essential Functions
- Act as Regional Sales team point of contact in absence of leader.
- Co-facilitate regional workshops with leader as necessary.
- Assist in mentoring less experienced Account Executives.
- Strategic targeting and opportunity planning skills required
- Identify, uncover and build new business opportunities within a given territory to exceed assigned annual sales quota
- Manage and lead the strategy of other team members, company resources and partners throughout the sales cycle
- Accurately forecast and manage all sales activity in CRM (SalesForce.com)
- Deliver sales presentations to prospects and handle complex sales negotiations
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge of Sunquest Group solutions, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to properly qualify prospects and opportunity creation to maximize an efficient sales cycle
- Proven track record of selling highly complex related solutions within healthcare industry, laboratory background desired and successful track record of cold-calling is a plus
- Ability to network within the industry, understand end-users pain points and engage C-level executives to determine and exceed objectives
- Ability to maintain a high-level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills
- Bachelor s degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent work experience in business or sales management
- 7 years of experience in selling software to large enterprise accounts, with proven success in closing new business
- Experience with managing and closing complex sales with C-level decision makers
- Strongly prefer experience in Public Health Sector
- 10 years of experience in selling software to large enterprise accounts
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Lab or Anatomical Pathology industry
- Knowledge of CRM (SalesForce.com)
- Integrated Delivery Systems experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
- Up to 50% travel is required.