SourceSpecialist Staffing Solutions, Inc. - Progessivege
Currently looking for aSenior OR Staff Mechanical Engineer (Nuclear) to work with one of our clients on a substation project. The role will be fully in office. This is a contract to hire role, the initial contract will be for 6 months with high likeliness of extension. Job Responsibilities:
- System calculations, design packages relating to building services.
- Executes complex assignments requiring the use of advanced techniques, resulting in the development of new or improved processes, equipment and/or technological methods.
- May develop and evaluate plans for major projects.
- May assess feasibility or soundness of proposed applications when data is insufficient, or testing is advisable.
- May coordinate departmental or divisional project studies, reports, or project design assignments
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of experience for Staff level, minimum of 7 years of experience for Senior level
- Must have 6-8 years of experience including substations, transmission lines or distribution construction.
Senior Embedded & Server Software Engineer
Senior Data Science Engineer (Python/Flask/Azure/SQL/ETL)
Senior Ruby/Clojure Engineer
Senior Software Engineer (Cryptoassests)
Senior RF Software Engineer (100% Remote)
Senior Software Engineer (Secret Clearance)
Senior Software Engineer