SourcePrinceton IT Services
Hello, Come join us and make a positive impact! looking to add a Software Quality Engineer for our team. This position will be responsible for designing and implementing automated UI and BE tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review features/requirements and create test plans that define acceptance. You will track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts) and work with leadership to prioritize bug fixes against feature work. Position: QA Automation Location: Chicago, IL Job Length: Long term Position Type: W2/C2C Responsibilities:
- Automation Engineer is a highly skilled QA with skills to enhance our testing and automation capabilities
- Experience with WMS ( Warehouse Management System ) domain . Order picking, packing and Routing who is well versed with testing Java applications and know Microservice Architecture.
- Highly experienced QA Automation Engineer and background in Automation testing, knowledge around microservice-architecture is added advantages.
- Strong scripting, Selenium, Python, groovy and Java. We need someone comfortable with Linux/Unix and Windows systems, and good knowledge using Bash/Perl.
- Be an advocate and leader for Test Automation and test Java applications.
- Should have good knowledge on coding/script development
- Good knowledge of the Warehouse execution system is added advantage.
- experience working on Integration and contract testing using pact model.
- Evaluate and implement software test automation tools and tooling standards
- Be able and willing to perform hands-on automation scripting and execution tasks
- Work with developers to support unit testing, build and deploy pipelines supporting a drive toward CI/CD
SAP Automation Engineer
SAP Automation Architect
Mobile Test Automation Engineer
Automation Engineer II (Hybrid)
Senior Software Test Automation Engineer
Automation Test Lead
QA Automation Consultant 29306