SourceBeacon Hill Technologies
- At least 8 years of experience in project management
- Experience working on custom application projects
- Experience creating metrics/KPIs to show the health of the overall program/project
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a dynamic, high-paced, and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Project Methodology - No candidates with only Agile experience. Waterfall and Iterative/Hybrid Waterfall are a better fit (PMs have deeper responsibility for all parts of the project)
- Project Life Cycle - We're looking for someone who has been involved in all stages of a project. Includes engaging project teams and vendors in project initiation, planning activities (managing contracts, resource onboarding), managing project schedules, dependencies, risks and issues, and project closure activities.
- Prefer demonstrated experience working within a strategic "business" portfolio (meaning across different areas; not just representing one department/LOB).
- Prefer experience presenting to senior executives. PMs hold the Executive Steering Committees made up of VPs, AVPs and Directors. Need to be politically savvy in challenging situations that may occur.
- Candidate shows they hold project participants accountable for meeting commitments and goals, and influence and lead in a matrix environment.
- Big plus if they have previous experience working on a Production Support type project
PMP Certified Project Manager
Project Commercialization Manager
Project Manager (70448-1)
Sr. Project Manager
Technical Project Manager