SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job DescriptionSenior Producer
The Senior Producer executes ideas within or across media platforms by providing expert knowledge of the talent, techniques and technologies necessary to execute the work. The Producer is responsible for identifying, attracting, attaching and managing the talent (in or out of house) necessary to ensure the best production value possible for the idea and the client.Primary Responsibilities
- Consult and collaborate with Production Supervisor, Creatives and other SMEs on executional approach, style, timetables and desired results of project.
- Help identify potential suppliers, in-house and outside to partner in executional engagement. Identify potential new resources
- Collaborate with department SMEs to define technological/executional requirements within and/or across platforms/channels.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, new techniques and technologies. Stay current by participating in industry through clubs, committees and/or industry organizations.
- Identify and manage all facets of work including:
- estimates/bidding of creative boards,shooting/building all asset capturing utilizing film, video tape, or print. prep, shoot, and post production/finishin
- OOP and internal resources for interactive build including architecture, design, build, engineering and deployment.
- Collaborate with Procurement to manage talent/business aspects including production bidding, talent engagement and contracting: business and talent management.
- Collaborate with Department SMEs to drive cross-platform synergies and efficiencies.
- Manage vendors to ensure that all paperwork is completed and supplied in a timely manner once shoot wraps
- Maintain fluency in channels of expertise while actively pursing cross-training opportunities.
- Ensure best production practices throughout department while leveraging best business procedures to achieve measurable production value
- Contribute to enhancement of creative product in proactive partnership of creatives, suppliers and department SMEs at every stage of engagement.
- Balance creative enhancement and financial efficiency throughout project.
- Ensure adherence to technical, financial, and legal specifications through effective communication and support.
Incumbent typically has:
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of production experience in successively expanding roles.
- Mastery in following areas: Motion, art buying, partnering with business affairs and wrangling vendors
- Fluency in complex contracting including SAG/AFTRA, AFM, music licensing/publishing and 3rd party works for hire.
- Resourcefulness to ensure agency process and industry standards are followed
- Prior agency/industry experience.
- Technical Requirements: TBD
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Producer, Integrated Production
Senior Associate, M&A Tax
Senior Media Trader
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Consultant - DataStage
Senior Big Data Engineer (CTV)