SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job DescriptionProduct Manager Salary $120-140K Product Manager, you will collaborate with critical stakeholders across the company and be responsible for delivering the on-time implementation of platforms and processes that improve company operations. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a high-level understanding of platform infrastructure and operations, building credibility to become a trusted partner to technical and non-technical teams.
- Work with internal teams to implement new tools and automate processes to optimize operational efficiency.
- Partner with internal teams and 3rd party vendors to plan and design technical solutions and implement tools.
- Develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery.
- Define specifications, establish milestones, direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features for internal use.
- Provide weekly updates to management, keeping them aware of critical issues, and developing action plans to address roadblocks.
- Coordinate with teams to ensure completion of scheduled deliverables.
- Drive implementation of features that will enable efficiency and scalability that will drive bottom-line growth.
- Ensure proper data flow into analytics platforms, accounting platforms, and compliance platforms. Experience with (Looker, Intacct and Caseware)
- Own and manage the team's product backlog, develop written requirements for the engineering team and perform user acceptance testing of completed features prior to release.
- Define success metrics & use cases for new projects in coordination with the VP of Operations.
- Work closely with data engineers to integrate new data sources into the Data Warehouse.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years of professional experience.
- 5+ years of technical product management experience, preferably in implementing internal products & processes.
- 2+ years working in the payments industry.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Work with agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated skills in data modeling, dashboarding, reporting, and analytics products.
- Expertise in project management tools and workflows (Asana, JIRA).
- Presentation, meeting facilitation, and communication experience across various audiences (internal, external, technical, non-technical executive, etc.).
- A track record of driving results and projects to completion on schedule.
Sr Product Manager - API Solutions
Sr Product Manager, Consumer Products
Product Manager, Data Products
Product Manager - Data Marketplace
Senior Product Manager, Mainframe & Mainframe Modernization
Senior Product Manager - Acquisition