SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at. Title: Mobility Architects Location: Chicago, IL Duration: Long Term Job Description: Position responsibilities and expectations:
- Mobility Network Deployment Engineer is responsible for delivering
- Planning, Design, Implementation of Cisco Mobility Wireless Solutions in the packet core region.
- The ideal candidate has considerable experience working with Tier-1 Telecom Service Providers, with hands-on design and deployment experience in macro wireless networks, 2G/3G/4G data networks.
- Implementation services will include large-scale deployments, on-site and remote support, configuration, network connectivity and testing of services, NRFU/Acceptance, and Customer and Partner training and workshops.
- 3G/4G Mobile Packet Core Experience with CUPS deployment. Knowledge of packet core nodes (EPC virtualization, M2M, S-GW, P-GW, MME, GGSN, SGSN, PDSN/HA) preferable.
- Installation and commissioning experience
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco Packet Core ASR 5000/ASR5500 /Ultra-M
- NFV/Virtualization experience is a plus
- RHEL / Openstack, Ubuntu, Kubernetes and Docker container experience with bare-metal installations and administration
- Understanding of End to end Mobility Architectures, 3G/4G mobile packet core.
- Scripting experience (BASH, Python etc.)
- Nexus Config Basics
- Cisco UCS Basics
- R&S Basics