SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceNigel Frank International
Cloud Solution Architect - PERMOur client, a Microsoft Gold Partner, is looking to hire a Cloud Solution Architect to their team remotely. This firm won numerous awards including: Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Provider, Global DevOps Partner of the Year, and Global Microsoft Datacenter Migration Partner of the Year. Their sales team has broken records for the past 4 months, so business is booming so they have several openings for full-time employees to lead the new business.Location: Remote, must be located in states west of OhioSalary: $150K-170K baseTravel Requirements: Remote for now, about 30% post-Covid The Role In this role, you will provide thought leadership to our clients, help design, scope and sell amazing projects, and help delivery teams fulfill the vision you've shaped. This role will directly support both our Business Development Managers to pursue new customer opportunities and our technical teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Keeping our skills cutting-edge is a must, and part of your role will be to share the same education and enthusiasm that you give our clients with our internal teams. This position will not be cold calling clients, but will come in once the sales team has a client interested and assist in scoping out the engagement, gathering requirements, translating the requirements to the technical team, creating the SOW, and generally getting the project to the delivery stage. Your responsibilities
- Pre-sales Leadership.Work with our outstanding Business Development team to identify client challenges, scope and estimate level of effort that address those challenges that our teams can solve and ultimately close the deal.
- Lead Assessment Engagements. Using the client's proprietary Cloud Readiness Assessment model, lead projects that help clients review their existing portfolio of applications, determine cloud compatibility, perform cost / benefit analysis and build application migration and modernization roadmaps.
- Inspire Customers. Create energy around helping customers improve their technical agility through identifying customer needs within four core solution areas.
- Agile Requirements Definition. Collaborate with clients to define requirements and translate them into user stories. Add vision to the project along the way.
- Technical Architecture.Validate, translate and align requirements into a technical design.
- Thought Leadership & Knowledge Management.You will help digest the flood of incoming information regarding new Azure features, development methodologies, libraries and tools to help our clients-and our team-stay ahead of the curve.
- Passion for Learning New Technologies. You are someone who continually seeks out new technologies within the four core solution areas the client offers or beyond, to facilitate and implement change. You also listen to the pulse of the technical world to help be at the forefront of technical solution architecture. You are a community leader within your specialty, and believe in sharing your skills with your community, through conferences, social media, blogging and other means.
- Microsoft Partnership Enhancement. Deepen our technical relationship with Microsoft by cultivating new and existing relationships to drive additional sales. Collaborate with the product team and help manage our application development competency.
- Collaboration and active participation in a consulting environment. Experience in team selling of professional services, as well as sales through delivery efforts
- Proficiency in professional technical architecture capabilities
- Comfortable speaking to all levels from engineers and analysts to C-suite level people
- Customer-facing presentations including leading meetings using whiteboards and presentations
- Technical documentation and writing
- Experience designing end-to-end architectural solutions