SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Summary:Signature Consultants is seeking a Scrum Master for an opportunity with a client located in Chicago, IL. The Scrum Master facilitates the planning, tracking and other day-to-day activities for an Agile project delivery team. This role requires solid practical experience and techniques, as well as theoretical knowledge Senior Scrum Master required 5+years minimum experience as well as an undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required. Qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of basic software development methodologies and fundamentals (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall, etc.).
- Experience with developing, testing and deploying software utilizing a rapid, iterative delivery method.
- Understanding of all facets of the software development life cycle including: planning, requirements management, development, quality assurance, change management and release management.
- Exposure or awareness of continuous integration and test-driven development practices, test automation and tools.
- Experience with Agile Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools (JIRA, Rally, VersionOne).
- Experience with Dev Ops or Azure Boards
- Advanced interpersonal skills - able to establish strong working relationships and promote bi-directional communication within and across teams
- Able to organize, moderate and demonstrate value-add principles and practices to the teams
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project management, and individual and team building skills
- Experience with developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines, coordinating timelines and efforts and operating under tight time constraints
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Able to effectively facilitate discussions and suggest alternative approaches
- Be transparent and provide visibility to Business and Technology
- Develop and grow trust across the project team(s), Business and Technology
Scrum Master / Coach / Project Manager - to 135k+ bonus (SK)