SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceBeacon Hill Technologies
SUMMARYThe Sr. IT Digital Product Owner has the responsibility to understand mobile product capabilities and ability to support business needs. The IT Digital Product Owner will work with the business sponsor to determine the product roadmap and will document business rules, interface requirements and product user stories.The Sr. IT Digital Product Owner serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements and product capabilities are assessed and balanced. The Sr. IT Digital Product Owner maintains continuous involvement in the product throughout the product's life cycle.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESIdeation Phase
- Understand and own product requirements and user stories to support business needs.
- Evaluate requirements gaps and maintain and prioritize backlog of features
- Work with the business sponsor to determine the product capability roadmap
- Engage and manage vendor relationships as required.
- Work with partners, vendors, stakeholders, and teams to ensure product aligns with Enterprise Architecture Roadmap and IT Investment Roadmap.
- Understand dependencies with other systems in terms of content, frequency and method.
- Document and socialize approach and dependencies with other teams.
- Capture and assess the need for any changes or enhancements, working with stakeholders and EA.
- Assist during the agreement phase, ensuring vendor is responsive to requests. Support the agreements team to complete signoff.
- Actively manage the product backlog
- Document business requirements, product user stories, and applicable product configuration changes
- Document any interface requirements with any dependent systems. Use agreed-upon standards, such as JIRA/User Story templates
- Maintain engagement with stakeholders and partners ensuring solution aligns with expectations
- Ensure all team members are contributing and if not, raise the appropriate concerns.
- Assist QA during the validation phase to confirm expected results.
- Engage business stakeholders to perform user acceptance testing.
- Prioritize changes, defects, etc., ensuring partners are working on the right things.
- Assist with the development and validation of any training materials as needed.
- Produce Release Notes after each sprint/release.
- Work with other leaders to hold the team accountable for timelines, quality, adherence to agile practices, etc.
- Provide communication on releases to stakeholders and affected users.
- Maintain regular partner and stakeholder checkpoints ensuring open issues are prioritized.
- Maintain awareness of product updates and releases. Assess impact with any dependent systems.
- Respond to any questions and issues initiated by the stakeholder or user.
- As the point person, communicate and escalate with the support partners and stakeholders on any critical issues.
- Develop and socialize an operations run book with IT Operations for each product as required.
- Define and manage product/application KPIs.
- Know and use analytics to understand product usage, trends, identifying issues and opportunities.
- Perform competitive analysis to keep current on capabilities used by other firms in the industry
Mobile Product Owner
Healthcare Product Owner, Revenue Cycle Optimization