SalaryUSD $150,000 - $175,000 per year 150000 - 175000 per year
- Brand new office space with amazing views of the city
- Fully renovated private rooftop space for company happy hours
- Competitive base pay plus bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home flexibility
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- Casual work environment
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- BS or MS degree in computer science or a related degree.
- 10+ years of overall experience including hands-on software development, leading teams and projects.
- 2+ years of experience managing engineers, preferably across multiple locations.
- Experience working in the fintech industry preferred.
- Strong technical skills across a broad range of full-stack development, REST APIs, and data architectures.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies and planning tools
- Pride in your work and you strive to meaningfully contribute to a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and work well with others.
- Desire for excellence and strong attention to detail.