SalaryUSD $56 - $57 per hour 56 - 57 per hour
- 7+ years of software and development experience in Java/J2EE in an Agile environment.
- 3+ years of strong 12 factor application development experience using REST API's
- Experience deploying microservices into containers
- Experience working with Red Hat OpenShift or a similar container orchestration platform
- Strong object orientated analysis and design concepts.
- Strong understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience working in a SAFe, Kanban, DevOps, or Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience with enterprise java applications and development frameworks
- Experience with Git and creating and manipulating YAML files
- Participation in the design, development, testing, deploying server and UI Screens using Java/J2EE
- Must have strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms.
- Role would also involve supporting the APIs developed after they are deployed in production
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger).
- Experience building API's for both external and internal consumption
- The candidate needs to have a strong passion for learning new technologies and keep pace with rapidly evolving development paradigms like pair programming
- The candidate needs to meet challenging deadlines and thrive in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with and mentor junior resources
- Knowledge of standard tools for developing, optimizing & testing code; Dynatrace, Cassandra, Selenium, Apache Kafka, Apache Camel, Active MQ, IBM MQ
- Experience developing automated test suites and test data, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience using Jenkins and CI/CD toolsets. Ability to customize provided sample project templates to project needs
- Experience working in an AWS environment and preferably containers
- Help set up deployments per provided guidance and procedural documentation
- Leverage the AWS cloud experience to troubleshoot deployments.
- Recent experience leading projects on Spring a plus
- Experience with business rule languages/technology is a plus
- Bachelor s Degree, a Master s degree is preferred
- Previous experience with application system support is a plus.
- Airline industry experience is a plus.