SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
VOLT’s client is looking for a DevOps EngineerThis is an estimated 6-12 month Contingent/Temporary position in Spokane, WA with a great company that specializes in application services and application delivery networking. This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the region’s top employees that works on cutting edge technology!This role is offered through Volt Technical Resources located in Spokane, WA. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top-rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.Summary:We are looking for a Senior Software/DevOps Engineer to join our Spokane team. We are seeking enthusiastic, quality-minded individuals to be part of a team that helps deliver our family of leading-edge application delivery network platforms. In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply your technical experience in projects with many other talented engineers to validate and promote the overall quality of our products.Responsibilities:
- Work with Architects and dev teams to integrate existing CI/CD tools to maximize automation of the CI/CD pipeline and creating a consistent approach across the program. (40%)
- Troubleshoot and debug challenging technical problems. (40%)
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance our CICD pipelines. (5%)
- Assisting development teams in best practices in git branching (5%)
- Monitoring hardware, VM and container metrics for the purposes of maintain cluster health and identifying thresholds for scaling. (5%)
- Performance tuning of infrastructure components. (5%)
- Expertise in languages such as Python3, Terraform, GO, NodeJS
- Experience with Git, CI/CD pipelines a must
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, BuildBot, CircleCI
- Experience automating production like environments for development and testing.
- Deep understanding of network technologies
- Experience with software configuration management systems such as Ansible
- Experience with virtualization and/or containerization (VMWare, AWS, Docker, etc.)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux systems including CLI.
- Strong analytic/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in designing and implementing CICD pipelines for large enterprises with 99.9999% uptime.
- Extensive experience in architecting/developing and deploying multi-cloud distributed microservices-based applications.
- Has demonstrated experience in DevOps model leading the architecture in an agile manner – ideally lived through multiple product releases and cycles
- Experience in architecting and delivering multi-cloud solutions on AWS, Azure, vSphere, Openstack, and Kubernetes
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor degree; or 3 years and a Master degree; or a PhD with 2 years’ experience; or equivalent experience.
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.