SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Title: Test Engineer IILocation: Boise IDDuration: 12 Months Primary FunctionOperate strategically located command development areas that constitute an emulator "Farm" for facilitating the shared use of high demand development resources. Maintain equipment and parts that development community uses. Primary Responsibilities
- Maintain HW for prototype emulators and related accessories
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Resolve allocation issues related to equipment shortages.
- Keep track of consumable usage such as toner, ink and standard media types. Special consumables requirements will be responsible of the user.
- Scheduled equipment maintenance
- Provide technical equipment support
- Communicate status and results with developers and test technicians.
- Assist developers with setup as needed
- Attend strategic project planning and scheduled meetings.
- Report defects, project status.
- Identify opportunities for best practices and process improvements.
- Typically 4 years of technical education and 4-5 years of related experience or equivalent combination
- At least 2 years of experience with Defect tracking/mgmt systems. (Quality Center)
- Advanced knowledge of
- Programming languages (C, C#, .NET)
- Batch Files
- Windows ( NT, XP, CE).
- Embedded systems experience
- Laser/Ink Jet Printers and Computer Hardware.
- Experience with development and testing methodologies
- Experienced in source control management. (ie. Subversion, Clearcase, GIT)
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or similar application
- Able to work a fulltime schedule with flexible hours, and flexible shifts
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Communication / team work / multi-tasking