SourceLorven Technologies, Inc.
Clinical Informatics Specialist - Boise, ID - ContractIdaho, Boise, 83716 Boise USA
Job Title: Clinical Informatics Specialist Location: Boise, ID Duration: 12+ Months Job Description:
- Maintains an expert level of understanding of the user interface (features and functions) and their use in the clinic provider workflow and the workflow of other clinical and support staff that have direct touch points with provider workflows.
- Uses this knowledge to act as a subject matter expert and resource to others.
- Participates in making recommendations for workflow changes and user interface design improvements.
- Does this under the direction of the Clinical Informatics leadership and team members.
- Develops and maintains informatics skillset including understanding safety practices of implementing a change into the EHR or other system.
- Managing small portfolio with identification and development of effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt and adopt new technologies, processes, form relationships with member of the care team with diverse backgrounds, prioritize work in accordance to deadlines, and work flex hours based on project requirements.
- Professional customer experience & service, verbal, and written communication skills with ability to prioritize and organize work with attention to detail.
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and e-mail, and scheduling applications
- Clearly articulated desire to contribute to informatics related processes and projects
- Ability to engage providers and clinicians in learning through effective presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with eClinicalWorks solutions or other EMR vendor.
Director Clinical Services Specialist RN
Peer Support Specialist - Remote in Boise, Idaho (ADA County)