Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.Work you'll do
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Travel up to 10%
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux OS and Windows development OS internals and development
- Skilled in application optimization and scalability
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Software analysis and peer review
- CI/CD pipeline best practices and integration
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Willingness to operate within Lean-Kanban project management
- Proven success in a modular/microservice-based product line
- Proven domain knowledge across CNO (Computer Network Operations)
- Product design, development and delivery to include: Install and configuration. Upgrade and patching Logging (both in-product and eg OS logging system) Remote data collection and storage (within a CNO context) CI/CD best practices from unit through acceptance
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
Full Stack Developer
Security Officers (Full-Time) $17.00/hour
Security Officers (Full Time) $16.00/hour
Uniformed Security Officer - Full Time, Part Time, Casual