SourceMemorial Health University Medical Center
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today for our Wound Care RN opening and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates, sign-on bonus/relocation, and growth opportunities. As a PRN employee, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- 401k with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
Along with a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one off the largest and most successful healthcare orrganizations in the world.
OurWound Careteamis a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are looking for a compassionate and reliable registered nurse to provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults in our patient centered care model. In this role you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously.
- You will provide burn and wound care for patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to manage critical situations and make care based decisions.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety.
- You will provide general nursing care while effectively communicating pertinent clinical information to physicians, nurses and other support staff.
- You will ensure effective care and use of time, supplies, and equipment.
- You will act as a resource for new employees.
- You will educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay.
- You will accurately complete documentation on patient’s record
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
In 2018,Memorial Health University Medical Centerbecame affiliated with HCA Healthcare (South Atlantic Division), one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to be patient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter the circumstance.HCA has been continually named aWorld's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Memorial Health University Medical Center(MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500 team members.
Memorial Health University Medical Centerserves as a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center, the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
Memorial Health University Medical Centeris always looking to grow and further advance in the healthcare industry, earning local, regional, national recognition of excellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovative operating strategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help our community thrive.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wound Care Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse Med Surg - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse Medical ICU - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse PACU - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse CVICU - Sign On Bonus