SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceThe Intersect Group
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Lead ongoing effort to optimizes database queries and stored procedures.
- Develop automation and performance monitoring scripts.
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of Always On availability groups.
- Develop and maintain well-structured data models.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
- Proven experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server (2012 or greater) in mission-critical environments.
- Four-year degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience.
- Expert level of database performance and tuning skills.
- Experience with SQL Server installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrade.
- Knowledge of configuration and support of Always On availability groups.