SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Tactica Solutions is seeking a qualified and experienced BDE Training Analyst to provide Staff Operations support to the 116th Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB). This is a Mid-to-Senior level Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance (SETA) position performing on Government site at Ft. Gordon, GA with a requirement for occasional travel. Typical Job Duties and Tasks:
- Plan and coordinate exercise support with INSCOM G37 and outside commands.
- Create FRAGOs and OPORDs to task subordinate units.
- Assist the BDE S-3 staff in determining future training requirements to include Training Resources Arbitration Panel (TRAP) requirements and the Structure and Manning Decision Review (SMDR) process.
- Plan and coordinate Quarterly Training Briefs (QTBs) with subordinate BNs.
- Plan and coordinate Semi-Annual Training Briefs (SATBs) with INSCOM G37.
- As required, attend and represent the Brigade in meetings, video teleconferences, working groups, forums, and technical exchanges.
- Develop and manage the BDE's Military Intelligence (MI) training strategy.
- Prepare briefings and presentations in support of Brigade requirements or as directed by BDE S-3 staff
- Create, review, and submit quarterly and annual training spend plans to INSCOM G37.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of relevant experience, Associates Degree with 4 years of relevant experience or High school diploma with 6 years of relevant experience required.
- At least one (1) year of experience as an exercise or operational planner
- A least one (1) year of AISR experience
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant unit, Foundry, or Intelligence Center of Excellence (ICOE) training management experience.
- Associates degree or higher (or at least two years of additional experience)
- Familiarity with the TRAP and SMDR process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Fort Gordon, GA