Job DescriptionJoin a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. GHD Digital is rapidly growing, and we are looking for a Consultant - Digital Strategy & Transformation, to work out of any of our offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Richmond, Philadelphia, or North Wales. We are inviting professionals who are passionate about helping clients adopt technology to solve the most pressing economic, social and environmental challenges of our times. As an aspiring leader in GHD's Technology Strategy practice, you will contribute to the success of the business by working directly with our clients and delivering impactful projects. The requisite capabilities of this role include:
- Contribute to all aspects of building a practice though business development, client & community engagement with a focus on building GHD Digital's brand.
- Advise Senior Leaders issues to increase the value that Technology & Digital delivers within their organization, and help them overcome strategic challenges
- Identify value-add opportunities, think "outside of the box" and deliver valuable strategic program/project insight to business partners
- Work part of a team to solve Technology & Digital problems, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- A passion for helping clients solve some of the most pressing challenges of our time through the adoption of technology and emerging solutions.
- Hands on experience in a one of the following disciplines; Technology Strategy, Data Platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform), ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday), Analytics, Automation, Enterprise Architecture, Spatial Intelligence (ESRI) or Business Intelligence Systems.
- 1-3 years of management consulting experience in a leading professional services firm, or 5 or more years of experience in IT roles
- Experience serving Public Sector agencies or municipalities a plus
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration, Commerce, or related field - graduate degree is an asset
- Understanding of modern technologies and their applications in the business world and various industries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills