SalaryUSD TBD TBD
About AvayaBusinesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY Assists in the development of the organizational operating structure. May have any of the following responsibilities: administers and tracks organization expense, capital budget, and supporting business plans; compiles, examines, and publishes financial and/or operational results; provides business case analysis. May participate on cross-functional teams to establish procedures and to improve existing processes. Provides solutions to a diverse range of moderately complex problems. Works with limited guidance on projects within defined criteria. The role requires someone with experience as a Business Analyst as opposed to a Systems Analyst.ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- Administer and track organization expense, capital budget, and supporting business plans, support annual planning cycle. Accounting and/or bookkeeping background helpful. Will work closely with Finance on run rates and changes.
- Compile, assess, and publish financial and/or operational results on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Provide business case analysis.
- Coordinate program procurements, support third party vendor engagements and subcontractor timekeeping requirements and reporting.
- May participate on cross-functional teams to establish procedures and to improve existing processes.
- Provide solutions to a diverse range of moderately complex problems.
- Work with limited guidance on projects within defined criteria.
- Strong background in business planning and/or business operations, with proven experience related to US government business
- Large government program experience is very helpful, especially that which involves a good general understanding of US government contract requirements and of US government procurement requirements.
- Background with or experience in application of percent of completion and ASC 606 accounting rules for revenue recognition are helpful
- Experience within the telecom or related technical industries is useful
- Experience in process documentation and process management is useful
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills with ability to build financial models, and to build and use pivot tables and use tools such as vlookup, overall solid skills in other MS Office applications and MS SharePoint. Sharepoint site administration skills and background are useful.
- Adept in use of CostPoint (v7.x is preferred, but 6.x is satisfactory), particularly in the use of Deltek timekeeping and use of CostPoint procurement modules
- Background and use of Coupa procurement are very helpful
- Use and experience with SAP is helpful
- Ability to work within and among teams both onsite and remote is essential
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Customer-centric perspective and approach to business issues
- Position is full time, M-F. Some flexibility is needed to align with team members in other (US) time zones. Position allows for working remotely. Occasional but infrequent (less than monthly) local travel to other locations.
- All applicants shall be US Citizen
- Active security clearance is not required; however, ability to obtain public trust clearance (agency suitability) is required.
- BA or equivalent experience in a field related to business or finance (MBA degree or MBA candidates are preferred)