SourceDoctors Hospital of Augusta
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Do you have the career opportunities as anEndoscopy Registered Nurse that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Doctors Hospital of Augusta, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare servicesHCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Doctors Hospital of Augusta, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicatedEndoscopy RN likeyou to be a part of our team.
TheEndoscopy Registered Nursewill provide professional surgical nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, collaborating with other members of the health care delivery team, including physicians, to assure quality health care.The Endoscopy Nurse assumes the responsibility for ensuring effective communication with the surgical technologists, the other Registered Nurses, the surgeons, the patients and their families, as well as the other members of the surgical team.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide assistance in emergency procedures as well as elective and scheduled cases
- You willwork alongside surgical teams to ensure that patients receive the best possible care
- You will serve as a liaison between the surgical team and the patients' families
- You will be responsible for organizing supplies needed for patients
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care in producing the desired patient outcomes and makes adjustments in care as indicated.
- Administers direct nursing care and/or directs the care of patients, consistent with the nursing care plan, including treatments, medication, hygiene, monitoring vital signs, etc.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience of nursing is strongly preferred
Doctors Hospital of Augustais a 350+ bed HCAHealthcare facility located near the Georgia-South Carolina state border. Doctors Hospital is well known for its Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest burn center in the country, which sees more than 3,000 patients annually. In addition, the burn center was granted a special burn designation as part of the Georgia Trauma Care Network. This designation included a rigorous review program administered by the American Burn Association (ABA) and the American College of Surgeons (ACA). Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an accredited Chest Pain Center and is designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery.At Doctors Hospital, we have a highly trained team to care for serious emergencies. As anACS Verified Level II Trauma Center, our ER team is ready 24-hour a day to take care of critically ill or injured patients. Fully-staffed 24/7 with board-certified trauma surgeons and a team of experienced professionals, life-saving surgery is available within minutes of arrival. Patients are cared for in two dedicated trauma bays in our Emergency Department.
HCA Healthcare,the parent company of Doctors Hospital of Augusta,has been continually named aWorld'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institutesince 2010. In 2018, HCAHealthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Registered Nurse Burn ICU - Sign On Bonus
Orthopedic Trauma Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurse - up to $7,000 Sign On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurse - Up To $7k Sign On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurse up to a $7,000 Retention, Sign-on Bonus