SourceDoctors Hospital of Augusta
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse today with Doctors Hospital.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Doctors Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Inpatient Rehab RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, the Rehabilitation Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will assist a patient exercise, provide proper skin care to prevent skin breakdown and ensure patients are properly positioned to prevent further immobility
- You will coordinate with the rehab therapy team to provide acute medical management to improve a patient’s loss of or impairment in functional skills such as: mobility, cognition, activities of daily living and communication
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- Must be a graduatefrom an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higheris required
- Must be licensed as aRegistered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an activeCompact/Multi-State RN license
- A current AmericanHeart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) HealthCare Provider is required
Doctors Hospital of Augustaisa 350+ bed HCA Healthcare facility located near the Georgia-South Carolinastate border. Doctors Hospital is well known for its Joseph M. Still BurnCenter, the largest burn center in the country, which sees more than 3,000patients annually. In addition, the burn center was granted a special burndesignation as part of the Georgia Trauma Care Network. This designationincluded a rigorous review program administered by the American BurnAssociation (ABA) and the American College of Surgeons (ACA). Doctors Hospitalis certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an accredited Chest PainCenter and is designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery. At Doctors Hospital, wehave a highly trained team to care for serious emergencies. As an ACSVerified Level II Trauma Center, our ER team is ready 24-hour a day to takecare of critically ill or injured patients. Fully-staffed 24/7 withboard-certified trauma surgeons and a team of experienced professionals,life-saving surgery is available within minutes of arrival. Patients are caredfor in two dedicated trauma bays in our Emergency Department.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Doctors Hospital of Augusta, has been continually named aWorld's Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent anestimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Ifyou find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Inpatient Rehab RN opening. We promptlyreview all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contactedby a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse Burn ICU - Sign On Bonus
Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse PRN
Orthopedic Trauma Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse Endo - Sign On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurse - Up To $7k Sign On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurse up to a $7,000 Retention, Sign-on Bonus