SalaryUSD Negotiable Negotiable
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Position: National Director of Sales Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: Full Time Job Description: Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Do you bring a trusted and engaging professional image to your clients and your peers? Are you interested in unlimited earning potential and a great career path as a reward? If so, you will love this opportunity! Join our expanding and growing organization selling Information Technology staffing services and solutions. VDart is a workforce solutions and digital engineering company, headquartered in Atlanta. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 2700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Automotive, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Southeast Region Entrepreneur of the Year, INC Best Places to Work and more. Essential Job Duties:
- Be a Sales Hunter and generate new business and be responsible for new client acquisitions.
- Leverage your proven sales skills to engage qualified buyers of our services, through adopted and proven successful sales techniques.
- Leverage the necessary technical knowledge required to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels.
- Ability to strike conversation and build rapport with clients to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including qualification, proposal, final selection, due diligence and closing.
- Must be able to hit the ground running and acquire new clients and/or new business via various channels, add company to contingent labor programs of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Must have excellent existing client relationships, network and referrals within the technology staffing industry and be able to build upon new accounts.
- Document daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by the sales leadership team.
- Meet required sales activity metrics on a quarterly and annual basis.
- At minimum, 7 years of proven business development experience within the US staffing services industry, focused on IT business.
- Should have proven track record of logo acquisition specially with end customers, large consulting firms, managed service providers (MSP) programs, etc.
- Experience leveraging a CRM to enhance individual success in the field.
- Self-motivated with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Have a track record of success in providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and be in constant relentless pursuit of new business
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Expect to travel to visit prospects, customers, and attend client meetings.