SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Drive the integration of third-party risk management activities from each acquired company into the CCI Third Party Risk Management team.
- Drive the integration of information security related requests by Cox customers within each acquired company into the CCI CB Information Security team.
- Develops and implements security processes, procedures, and controls across cross-functional teams throughout Technology and the Business
- Collaborate with primary boundary partners (e.g. Supply Chain, Legal, Cox Business, Product Security, and others) as required to ensure successful integration of business processes.
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to drive efforts to their conclusion, as needed.
- Communicate and escalate risks to business stakeholders for remediation and/or acceptance.
- Regularly communicate complex security and process issues, including root cause, and champion ideas for change.
- Define, monitor, and publish key reporting metrics and status reports to measure and effectively convey the overall pace and progress of integration activities.
- Demonstrate a focus on delivering results.
- Create an inclusive work environment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- 8 or more years of experience in related field or BS / BA and 2 + years professional service experience or MS and 1-year related experience
- Under medium supervision, performs assignments with instructions limited to explanation of results expected.
- Ability to identify problems that have a direct effect on major segments of business programs and focus on producing results
- Capable of being called upon to apply existing and emerging technologies, practices, and processes
- Contributes to major projects or programs with business impact within department, functional area
- Typically receives some technical guidance on unusual or complex issues
- Good verbal and written communication skills needed to communicate complex problems, including root cause, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively develop consensus and understanding among cross-functional teams on key security risks and vulnerabilities
- Develop and implement leading practice security processes and practices across cross-functional teams throughout Technology and the Business
- MA/MS/MBA and at least 3 years of experience in a related field
- Big four audit/consulting experience
- At least one relevant industry certification - CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, CPA
- Experience with project management methodologies, including Agile
- Experience assessing the risks and security posture of third parties
- Subject Matter Expertise in security frameworks such as ISO 27000, NIST 800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SSAE 16 SOC1/SOC2/SOC3, and PCI Data Security Standard
- Experience in the telecommunications, financial services, defense, or government industries desired