SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos Public Health Division is seeking a Security Analyst/Engineer in Atlanta, GA to support public health projects at the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Information System Security Officer (ISSO), other CDC security professionals, and program stakeholders to operate the CDC scientific computing environment and IT projects in adherence to all CDC and federally mandated security requirements. Participate in the formation and delivery of project plans, proposals and progress reports, as required.
- Process, track, and report on Level III software review and approval requests associated with all scientific computing and bioinformatics services, or as requested by program staff.
- Assist the program to develop documentation for, and provide ongoing monitoring of, system certification and accreditation processes including all maintenance activities.
- Assist in developing architecture and deployment plans of new systems within the Scientific Computing environment from an IT security perspective
- Serve as liaison to ISSO, security professional, and infrastructure stakeholders to provide rapid response to security threats and associated remediation for all program on-premise scientific computing and Cloud Environment.
- Facilitate management and deployment of interfaces and associated services to key CDC infrastructure environments as needed.
- Facilitate the develop, implement, and maintain sustainable technical solutions to ensure secure access to the scientific data systems managed such as using the integration of personal identity verification (PIV) HSPD-12 authentication.
- Ensure security compliance activities such as the creation/modification of system security plans, standard operating procedures, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and other documentation required to maintain authority to test (ATT) and authority to operate (ATO) certification for all supported systems.
- Conduct hardware and software security scans as appropriate
- BS and 6 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 4 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Experience with High Performance Computing and/or Cloud environment
- Previous working experience as System Security Steward at CDC or other federal agencies
- Experience supporting scientific systems and applications
- Experience with System Administration and Security Engineer
- CISSP or other security certifications
Linux Security Analyst/Engineer
Cyber Security Engineer - HGS
Platform Security Engineer - DevSecOps Team
Cloud security Engineer/Lead
Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) Engineer
Cloud Security Engineer with Zscaler Experience