SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Continuous scanning, prioritization, and reporting of vulnerabilities throughout on-premise and cloud-based environments across both enterprise and service provider networks.
- Implementation and ongoing maintenance of vulnerability scanning solutions, including security agents deployed on endpoints across the enterprise.
- Coordinate with operations teams to understand, prioritize and track remediation of vulnerabilities
- Develop and maintain integrations between security tools
- Automate security testing processes
- Responsible for staying abreast of industry leading vulnerability and software security vendors and informing their product roadmaps.
- Create clear and concise documentation.
- Performance of other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in the information technology field
- Deep understanding of operating systems (kernel processes, privilege levels, etc.)
- Ability to independently research and solve technical issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Strong communication, planning, documentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work in a timely fashion
- BS/BA degree in related discipline desired (i.e. Computer Science or Computer Information Technology)
- 4+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience working as a professional in the IT security space
- Professional certifications such as the Security+, GCIA, and/or CISSP
- Experience with Qualys, NMAP, Python, SQL, Windows/Unix Operating systems, security technologies, Cloud technologies, network architectures, and container architectures.