SalaryUSD $38 - $40 per hour 38 - 40 per hour
- Designing and developing manufacturing procedures, tooling, and fixtures that result in sufficient capacity to meet customer demand while also promoting product quality, process efficiency, and operator safety.
- Providing production line support including, but not limited to, implementing process improvements, troubleshooting equipment, and addressing operator inquiries.
- Generating and modifying manufacturing process documentation and assuring that manufacturing processes and related documentation follow established policies and procedures.
- Utilizing LEAN, Six Sigma, and other best practice tools and principles for day-to-day problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Assisting in identifying equipment needs on the production floor and evaluating internal and external options for sourcing such equipment.
- Generating and modify component and assembly drawings using Solid Works.
- Developing and releasing new products using customer or internal specifications.
- Writing and executing process and equipment validations (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Working with R&D, Marketing, Quality, and Manufacturing Departments during the concept, prototyping, and release of new products.
- Working with the Internal Audit team to perform annual schedule of quality system audits.
- Working with external vendors as needed.
- Performing equipment maintenance by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Other assignments as requested.
- Bachelors Degree/Technical Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- LEAN manufacturing experience.
- Experience/knowledge with process and equipment validation, PFMEA , IQ/OQ/PQ, etc.
Application Security Engineer
Sr. Software Engineer