SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceCyber Space Technologies LLC
Position : UI / UX Designer Location : Atlanta, GA ( Need Locals ) Duration : Contract Please let me know if you are interested in this position contact Email: Job description:
- Minimum 5 years of experience applying UX design to web and app
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing for e-commerce
- Online portfolio demonstrating experience in user-center design, product design, and visual design.
- High proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Figma, Adobe CC (XD), Axure, Sketch.
- Experience in user testing and research methodologies
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and solid design instincts that can translate user and business needs into excellent design solutions.
- Strong visual design skills to complement UX skills
- Experience in driving the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Fluency in best design practices across mobile, web platforms and devices, as well as strong knowledge o usability principles and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Human Interface Design, Interaction Design, Digital Media, Graphic Design or equivalent experience is preferred
- Reporting to the Manager, as UX/Visual Designer you'll design the next generation of grocery shopping experience that delight and inspire customers. It comes with the responsibility of the full spectrum of end-to-end product and UX design. You'll be daily designing and managing your time across these design areas:
- Designing concepts of new ideas
- Designing and building prototypes for user testing
- Contributing to the Design System
- Documenting designs for delivery
- No current design examples in the portfolio, need to see the latest projects in Portfolio.
- Visual design work not too par with expectations - Needs to have a good balance between visual design and UX design.
- The portfolio overall focuses more on quantity-of-work instead of quality-of-work.
- Expect polish and attention to detail.
- Portfolio pieces were dated. Would like to see relevant work w/in the past 3-5 years.