Graphic Designer Part TimeGeorgia, Atlanta, 30301 Atlanta USA
Job#: 1315413 Job Description: This role is part-time, and will work normal shifts on Sat-Sun-Mon, for a total of 24 hours per weekRoles and Responsibilities:
- Creates and designs informational materials (both print and web ready) to communicate a variety of scientific, medical, and public health information. Materials produced may range from presentation templates and materials (scientific posters, graphics, data visualizations), publications (fact sheets, forms, brochures, booklets, cover design), and web and digital design assets (logos, icons, infographics, social media graphics, webpage graphics, scientific figures and illustrations), motion graphics, and others as assigned.
- Provides creative visual solutions to solve communication challenges and ensures final product conveys the intended message appropriately for the target audience.
- Provides consultation, strategic guidance, and direction to internal clients, leading them through the creative design process for all assigned projects ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, health communication specialists, and web and social media teams to create products.
- Ensures that all graphics products meet the organization's branding requirements, 508 accessibility standards, health equity guiding principles for inclusive communication, and other standards as identified.
- Informs Team Lead of project status and engages their support as needed to solve complex graphics problems and or challenging customer issues.
- Uses graphic design management system to track and provide status on assigned jobs, ensuring timely and efficient completion of projects.
- Attends team meetings and provides valuable input and maintains strong, positive interoffice and client relations.
- BS Degree in Fine Arts, Communications Design and/or Visual Communications
- 3 years of experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel as related to creating visual communication products.
- 3 years of experience in web and multimedia production, including 2D design and infographics.
- 2 years of advanced graphic design experience, including typography, data visualization, color theory, and layout design.
- Experience with applying brand standards and maintaining brand consistency across a wide range of presentations and materials.
- Must be a US Citizen and a Green Card Holder
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required agency clearance
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, or Animate to create motion graphics
- Experience with UX/UI and HTML
- Experience with photography and video services
- Experience with designing for public health industries