VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Scrum Master/Program Manager CDAO Atlanta/Roswell, GA Full time Key Accountabilities
- Guides team through sprint planning and execution
- Facilitates scrum ceremonies (Planning, Retrospective, Demo, Pre-planning, Stand-ups, Affinity sizing etc.)
- Supports Data and Analytics Owners in creation, refinement, prioritization of the backlog elements and release planning
- Prioritizes work to support the Data and Analytics Center of Excellence
- Participates in scrum-of-scrums and discusses internal dependencies
- Recognizes, raises, and removes impediments proactively that prevent team from achieving sprint goals
- Drives Continuous improvement of team to ensure that teams is always exploring on how to deliver value earlier and more often with higher quality
- Prioritizes workload and ensures appropriate sizing and standardization of user stories
- Determines the workload for the team and proactively manages the timeline and backlog on an ongoing basis
- Assesses the maturity of the scrum teams and helps the team mature at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable
- Partners with stakeholders and managers to provide feedback that can improve team
- Provides agile team start-up coaching and advises team members on enterprise Agile practices
- Adjusts customer expectations in accordance with changes in scope and release plans; Can effectively navigate conflict between multiple business partners and business constituents; Tailors business partner engagement to business sponsor risk and value preferences.
- Tailors process for efficiency based on empirical learnings
- In addition to traditional activities, the Scrum Master will also spend approximately 20% of their time performing project administrative activities including, but not limited to:
- Reporting/communicating on overall delivery status to program leadership and various stakeholders
- Maintaining cost plan and financial details
- Ensuring monthly estimates of costs, schedule, scope and resource requirements are agreed and maintained
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years relevant IT and Scrum Master experience
- Demonstrated success in a scrum master and program delivery role for 5 years minimum in Data & Analytics
- Proven skill in facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency, and servant leadership
- Demonstrated success as a project manager for medium to high complexity IT projects in a multi-national corporate environment, executing across multiple time-zones and cultures
- Experience with Clarity or other project management suites is required
- Experience with various Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps, Jira or other relevant agile tools is preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience with multiple Agile techniques, User Stories, TDD, DevOps/Continuous Integration, etc.
- Experience in product development is preferred
- Ability to build a strong internal and external network of personal relationships to identify issues and opportunities and provides positive, best-in-class perspectives to others
- Ability to operate in a digital workplace utilizing modern technologies to connect, collaborate, communicate and co-operate across a global organization and across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
- High level of communication is required. Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and have strong time management skills. Embraces learning agility to keep abreast of new technologies and strategies.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certifications (or equivalent) are preferred, but not required.
- Strong leadership, mentorship, and consulting skills. Experience cultivating networks within an organization.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers
- DIGITAL CORE - Continuous Learning (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Digital Workplace (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Enterprise Agile (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - Outcomes (Working)
- DIGITAL CORE - Scrum Master (In-Depth)
- DIGITAL CORE - Cyber Security Awareness & Compliance (Basic)
- DIGITAL CORE - Identity Access & Management (Basic)
- FUNCTIONAL - Change Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Benefits/Business Case Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Financial Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Investment Prioritization (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - IT Governance (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Product Management (Working)
- FUNCTIONAL - Program and Project Management (In-Depth)
- FUNCTIONAL - Stakeholder Relationship Management (In-Depth)
Release Train Engineer, Scrum Master or Program Manager Experience
Senior Program Manager. / Atlanta, GA ,6-12 months